Last night a local customer that we have been working with over the past few months took his stock motor and turbo 2016 FA20DIT WRX with bolt-ons and e85 to the track to see what it could do. The results were rather impressive!
First run of the day, 11.5 @117 mph. Not bad for a major boost leak at ~88 degree ambient air temps.
Second pass of the night, 11.35 @120.87 mph, setting the new stock turbo FA20DIT record!
- Cobb Tuning AccessPort tuned by Mikey Botti
- PRL Motorsports FMIC Kit
- PRL Motorsports J-Pipe & Intermediate Pipe
- PRL Motorsports Intake w/ Air Box
- PRL Motorsports TGV Deletes
- PRL Motorsports EGR Deletes
- CNT Racing Catback Exhaust
It’s impressive to see how well FA20DIT cars respond to simple bolt-ons and ethanol with such a small turbocharger. Congrats to everyone involved with pushing this platform further, we look forward to watching this platform continue to evolve!